Hexagon is pleased to announce the release of ABB interface version 4.2.0 for PAS PlantState Integrity.
- Enhancements to the processing of event and point data across various Import Types, highlights include
- Processing of operator events with the PGIM SQL Database Import
- Added the capture of shelf expire time with the Consolidated AE Import
- Added Severity to Priority mapping within the Consolidated OPC Import and 800xA Event Historian import
- Enhanced the ABB AC800F/Freelance OPC AE import to capture additional information
- Updated the Advant Mod 300 Enterprise Historian Event Database import to remove additional space from event data
- Provided ability to use alternative event time column with the 800xA Event Historian (SQL) Import
- Added Engineering Unit conversion for the MOD300 Point Configuration
- Added option to read ASUP parameter via OPC in the Symphony Plus Point Configuration
For a complete list of enhancement/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This interface is available to all customers current on support with PlantState Integrity 8.7.1 or above. To acquire the software please download it from the Technical Support Portal (https://support.pas.com) or contact the Technical Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.