Hexagon is pleased to announce the release of ABB interface version 4.4.0 for PAS PlantState Integrity.
- Resolved an issue with user field column names to remove PSI standard names .
- Updated the ABB Consolidated OPC AE import to handle duplicated shelving events.
- Enhanced the ABB PGIM AE import to process Shelving (SHLV) and Suppression (ASUP) from the PGIM events import.
- Updated the ABB Symphony Plus 3.3 import for an OPC address update.
- Updated the ABB Symphony Plus 3.3.1 import to support tag list files.
The following import types were updated in this release:
- ABB Consolidated OPC AE.
- ABB PGIM SQL database.
- ABB Symphony Plus Point Configuration.
- ABB Symphony Plus Partial Point Configuration.
For a complete list of enhancements/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This interface is available to all customers current on support with PlantState Integrity 8.8 or above. Please download the software from PPM Smart Community or contact the Technical Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.