Hexagon is pleased to announce the release of Yokogawa interface version 7.3 for PAS PlantState Integrity.
- Updated CAMS event import to insert inferred RTN when alarm suppression bits change.
- Updated imports to prevent OPC reads of priorities in Yokogawa systems.
- Updated OPC Standing Alarm Snapshot to process all standing alarms.
- Updated Centum Project File Complete (FCS and Prosafe) (CS3000, VP) (Full) to allow importing on/off delay for YG SCS tags.
- Resolved an issue where the Centum VP Standing AlarmOPC import showed incorrect import name in log.
- Resolved an issue where the OPC AE import Alarm Trip Point Process Changes Analysis was not returning data .
The following import types were updated in this release:
- CAMS OPC AE.
- Yokogawa Standing Alarm Snapshot Text file.
- Centum Project File Complete (FCS and Prosafe) (CS3000, VP) (Full)
- Centum Project File Complete (FCS and Prosafe) (CS3000, VP) (Partial)
- Centum VP Standing AlarmOPC.
For a complete list of enhancements/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This interface is available to all customers current on support with PlantState Integrity 8.8 or above. Please download the software from PPM Smart Community or contact the Technical Support Team at email@example.com.