Hexagon is pleased to announce the release of AVEVA interface version 5.0.0 for PAS PlantState Integrity.
- Added the AVEVA System Platform event import (SQL)
- Corrected an issue where alarm severity was shown in priority column for the InTouch History Block import
- Updated documentation to incorporate the AVEVA name
The following import types were updated in this release:
- AVEVA Alarm/Event Database (SQL)
- Wonderware - InTouch History Block Event Import
For a complete list of enhancements/fixes, please refer to the Release Notes. This interface is available to all customers current on support with PlantState Integrity 8.9 or above. Please download the software from PPM Smart Community or contact the Technical Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.