Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Get access to the Hexagon content now!
Industrial leadership struggles with the cost of ownership and overall reliability of assets and systems over their lifecycle. Proactively addressing the dominant failure modes during the early stages of the design phase reduces lifecycle costs the most.
In this webinar, our panel will:
- Describe the business and technical aspects of Design for Reliability (DfR):
- Review the goal of reliability engineering design
- Business case for DfR
- Technical case for DfR
- Activities Performed in DfR
- System modeling and simulations process for greenfield (new) & brownfield (old) plants
- Discuss the benefits of these approaches (roundtable discussion)
This is the second of a 3-part series. To view the other two, visit: