Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Get access to the Hexagon content now!
Reducing Risk with Essential ASME Code Updates in CAESAR II
The evolving project landscape in pipe stress analysis means more complexity and greater challenges. As a result of these advancements, ASME codes are being updated to ensure pipe stress engineers are performing accurately, safely, and to accepted standards.
Complete projects on time and with minimal errors using the most recent code updates - ensuring that your engineers make the right decisions when it comes to stress code equations, interpretations, material updates, and more.
Join us during this webinar as we explore the code updates added to CAESAR II 13 along with:
- An overview of support for multiple piping code editions
- Changes to the most used piping analysis codes including ASME and EN
- Use of the default B31J and the displacement differences that result from it
- Full analysis of the minimum design metal temperature for B31.3
- Introduction to verification & validation guide, and New B31.3 Ed. 2020 Appendix S
- And more!
About the Presenter
Principal Software Lead @Hexagon Asset Lifecycle Intelligence
Prior Joining Hexagon, Suhas DAROKAR has over 17 years of experience in the field of Piping Stress/Flexibility Analysis in EPC companies as an End User of CAESAR II®. He holds a Master's and Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. He joined Hexagon's ALI division, formerly PPM, in 2020 as SME, Principle Software Lead in the CAESAR II® development. He worked on CAESAR II® development v13, which included the implementation of B31J and Eight new piping code editions, and he uses his experience in technical support to help resolve customer queries. He resides in India.